Happy 24th Birthday kReOLa...
i celebrated my birthday with my family at home we just had an Italian lunch and a simple
and guess wat?
i made a cake.... for myself.. hahhaa...
1 1/2 cups of unsweetened cocoa 3 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder 2 cups hot water
1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tsp vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
3 cups sugar
3/4 cooking oil
2 cups milk or buttermilk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the cake pan or Dust with cocoa..
- Put cocoa, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar into a bowl.
- Beat in oil, buttermilk, vanilla, eggs and hot water one at a time using a mixer or beat until smooth for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into the pan. Bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 1 hour.
- Cut off top of 1 layer and frost with spatula or with a butter knife.
- Cover the entire cake with the chocolate frosting and dont worry about smoothing it perfectly.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. add evaporated milk, chocolate bars, butter and sugar one at a time and stir until smooth..
Green & Yellow Icing
- Beat egg whites until smooth using a mixer.
- Add 1 cup confectioner's sugar..
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar (MACKORMICK's cream of tartar)
- add food coloring..
Smooth the cake with icing and pipe with designs.
Then eat your heart out.. just like what i did.. hahahha.....